WAŁBRZYSKA SPECJALNA STREFA EKONOMICZNA
“INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wałbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, ul. Uczniowska 16,
Phone: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 64; fax.: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 62
as Manager of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna “INVEST – PARK”
announces an invitation to a written limited tender
aimed at selecting a business entity which will acquire a real property, defined in point 2 below (in a framework of sale agreement), where such business activity will be carried out.
1. The tender may be participated only by the business entities which intend to conduct a business activity within the area of real property in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy dated August 31st, 2009 concerning settlement of the development plan of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna INVEST-PARK (Journal of Laws No. 158, item 1253).
2. The assets which are subject to the tender include the real property (not developed) with total surface area
of 1,9755 ha, situated in dolnośląskie voivodeship, boleslawiecki district, Boleslawiec Commune, Boleslawiec Town, boundary 0004 Boleslawiec-4, within the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” in the Boleslawiec Subzone, owned by the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. o.o., consisting of plot No 67/41 with area of 1,9755 ha (arable land RIIIb – 05580 ha, RIVa – 1,1851 ha, RV – 02324 ha), for which the District Court in Boleslawiec, V Department of Lands Registers maintains the Land and Mortgage Register Book No. JG1B/00041703/7 (“Real Property”).
3. Initial sale price of the Real Property is specified in amount of 1,126,035.00 PLN (say: one million one hundred and twenty six thousand thirty five zloty 00/100). The price is net price.
4. The condition to participate in the tender is purchase of the “Specification of Material Terms and Conditions of the Tender No. 406″ (“Specification”) from the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. and payment of the tender deposit.
5. The tender deposit in money amounts to 10% of the initial net price for the Real Property, i.e. 112,603.50 PLN (say: one hundread and twelve thousand six hundred and three zloty 50/100), must be paid by December 7th, 2015 to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp z o.o. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
6. Pursuant to Resolution No. XV/107/07 of the Bolesławiec Town Council of October 31st, 2007 announced in Official Journal of Dolnośląskie Voivodeship No. 1 item 5) of January 4th, 2008 on adopting a local spatial development plan of the Bolesławiec Town for the area located at Tadeusza Kościuszki and Modłowa Streets, the Real Property is located in the area marked with symbol P-4 for which there is determined basic purpose as the area of the industry and supplementary purpose – services area.
7. The Specification which contains the detailed terms and conditions of the tender is available every day, except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street), upon payment of PLN 4,920.00 PLN (say: four thousand nine hundred and twenty zloty 00/100) gross (with VAT) to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. No additional terms and conditions of tender are anticipated, except for those defined in the present invitation and in the Specification.
8. Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street) by December 7th, 2015, 3:00 p.m. The manner of preparing the offer is defined in the Specification.
9. The envelopes will be opened at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. on December 8th, 2015 at 10:00 p.m.
10. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manager may invalidate the tender in the event of: a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue the Permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the Real Property. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
11. Regarding the Real Property, according to Article 109 (1) point 1 of the Real Estate Management Act of August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2015, Item 782), Municipality of Boleslawiec has pre-emption right.
12. The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSSE “INVEST-PARK” sp. z o.o.: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Permits/Pending.