THE WALBRZYCH SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
“INVEST – PARK” Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Walbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16,
Phone: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 64; fax.: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 62
as the Manager of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK”, acting as per commission of the Leszno Town and based on the ordinance of the Minister for Economy and Labour dated November 15th, 2004 on tenders and negotiations, as well as on criteria for evaluating the intended business undertakings which are to be commenced by business entities within the area of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK” (Journal of Laws 2015, item 2081)
announces an invitation to a combined tender
aimed at selecting a business entity which will obtain a permit for carrying out a business activity within the area of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” which gives a right to benefit from public aid (“Permit”) and which will acquire a Real Property, defined in point 2 below (in a framework of sale agreement) where such business activity will be carried out.
- The tender may be participated only by the business entities which intend to conduct a business activity within the area of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK”, based on the Permit, satisfying the terms and conditions set down in the Special Economic Zones Act dated October 20th, 1994 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2015, Item 282) and in the Ordinance of the Council of Ministers dated December 10th, 2008 on public aid which is granted to the entrepreneurs operating based on the permit for conducting the business activity within the area of special economic zones (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2015, Item 465).
- The assets which are subject to the tender includes the real property with a total surface of 0,8264 ha, situated in wielkopolskie voivodeship, Leszno district, Leszno Commune, Leszno Town, boundary 5 Zaborowo map sheet no.131, consists of plot:
– no 93/27 with area of 0,5204 ha (soil class RV, Lz-RV),
– no 93/28 with area of 0,3060 ha (soil class RV),
owned by the Leszno Town, for which the Land and Mortgage Register Books No. PO1L/00049738/7 maintains the District Court in Leszno, located in the Leszno Subzone of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK”, („Real Property”).
- Initial price for the Real Property is specified in amount of 407.000,00 PLN (say: four hundred seven thousand zlotys 00/100). This is a net price.
- The condition to participate in the tender is purchase of the “Specification of Material Terms and Conditions of the Combined Tender No. 431 (“Specification”) from the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o. o. and payment of the tender deposit.
- The tender deposit in money amounts 10% of the initial net price for the Real Property, i.e. 40.700,00 PLN (say: forty thousand seven hundred zlotys 00/100), must be paid by 28.07.2016 r. to the following bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp z o.o. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
- Pursuant to the local spatial development plan of area near Okrężna and Alei Konstytucji 3 Maja as well as PKP tracks, approved by the Resolution no. XLI/501/2006 of Leszno Town Council of October 26th 2006 the Real Estate is located in the area marked with symbol 20U/P, with basic designation: service activities, production buildings, warehouses and stores.
- Real Property is located on the reclaimed area of irrigation and filtration of sewage treatment’s plots in Leszno.
- The business undertakings which are to be commenced within the area of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone ”INVEST – PARK” and which will be defined in offers, are subject to assessment based on the criteria defined in § 11 of the Ordinance of the Minister for the Economy and Labour dated November 15th, 2004 on tenders and negotiations, as well as on criteria for evaluating the intended business undertakings which are to be commenced by business entities within the area of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK” (Journal of Laws 2015, item 2081).
- The Specification which contains the detailed terms and conditions of the tender is available everyday, except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o., upon payment of PLN 14,760.00 PLN gross (say: fourteen thousand seven hundred sixty zlotys 00/100) with VAT to the following bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. No additional terms and conditions of tender are anticipated, except for those defined in the present invitation and in the Specification.
- Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. by 28.07.2016, till 3:00 p.m. The manner of preparing the offer is defined in the Specification.
- The envelopes will be opened at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. on 01.08.2016 at 11:00 a.m.
- In case the entrepreneur determined during the tender as the purchaser of the Real Property will not pay the purchase price for the Real Property within the time limit specified in the Specification or will not enter into a conditional sale agreement of the Real Property and/or into a ownership right transfer agreement of the Real Property at the agreed place and date without justification, the organizer of the tender may withdraw from entering into the agreement and the paid tender deposit will not be returned.
- The participant of the tender may appeal the actions connected with the proceeding of the tender – in the mode set down in § 11 of the Ordinance of the Council of Ministers dated September 14th, 2004 on methods and procedures of conducting tenders and negotiations for sale of the real properties (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2014, Item 1490, as amended).
- The WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. Manager or the President of the Leszno may close the tender without choosing of any offer or they may cancel the announced tender only in case of some important reasons; in this case proper information will be given to the public information with indication of the reason of tender’s cancellation. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. Manager may invalidate the tender in the event of: a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue the Permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the Real Property. The WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
- Regarding the Real Property the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK” Sp. z o.o. has a pre-emption right, according to article 8 item 2 of the special economic zones Act dated October 20th, 1994 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2015, Item 282). The pre-emption right can be executed within one month from the date of notification about concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the Real Property.
- Leszno Town reserves the right to repurchase the Real Estate within five years from the date of the notarial deed if there will be no development. Completion of development, for which shall be deemed to construct a building in a raw state should be completed within 4 years.
- The persons who are described in article 34 item 1 point 1 and point 2 of the Act dated August 21st, 1997 on administration of real properties (consolidated text of 2015, Item 1774) have priority right for purchase of the Real Property based on article 34 item 1 point 1 and point 2 of this Act, under condition they submitted application in this matter within 6 weeks from the date of posting of the list and made a statement that consent to the price specified in the list.
- The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” sp. z o.o.: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Permits – Pending.