THE WALBRZYCH SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
“INVEST – PARK” Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Walbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16,
Phone: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 64; fax.: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 62
as Manager of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna “INVEST – PARK”
announces an invitation to a written limited tender
aimed at selecting a business entity which will acquire a real property, defined in point 2 below (in a framework of sale agreement), where such business activity will be carried out.
- The tender may be participated only by the business entities which intend to conduct a business activity within the area of real property in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy dated August 31st, 2009 concerning settlement of the development plan of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna INVEST-PARK (Journal of Laws No. 158, item 1253).
- The assets which are subject to the tender include the not developed real property with surface area of 3,4898 ha, situated in dolnośląskie voivodeship, świdnicki district, Świdnica commune, Świdnica Town, boundary 0001 Osiedle Młodych, within the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” in the Świdnica Subzone, owned by the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. o.o., consisting of plot No. 52 (RIIIb-0,7792 ha, RIVa-0,5969 ha, PsIV-2.1137 ha), for which the District Court in Świdnica, V Department of Lands Registers maintains the Land and Mortgage Register Book No. SW1S/00080116/6 (“Real Property”).
- Initial sale price of the Real Property is specified in amount of 1.814.696,00 PLN (say: one million eight hundred fourteen thousand six hundred ninety six zloty 00/100). The price is net price.
- The condition to participate in the tender is purchase of the “Specification of Material Terms and Conditions of the Tender No. 490” (“Specification“) from the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. and payment of the tender deposit.
- The tender deposit in money amounts to 10% of the initial net price for the Real Property, i.e. 181.469,60 PLN (say: one hundred eighty one thousand four hundred sixty nine zloty 60/100), must be paid by March 2nd, 2018 3:00 p.m. to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych.
The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp z o.o. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
- According to the local spatial development plan of the area “ul.Sikorskiego” in Świdnica within the boundaries of Sikorskiego-Pogodna streets, for an area limited from the east by a railway line, from the South by Pogodna street, from the west and north, administrative boundaries of the city, approved by the resolution of the City Council in Świdnica
XI/ 131/11 of October 21, 2011, published in the Official Journal of the Lower Silesian Voivodship No. 245, item 4315 of November 30, 2011, the Real Estate is located in the area marked 1P- areas of economic activity with accompanying facilities and greenery.
- The real estate is the subject of the lease agreement of April 12, 2016, which was terminated by mutual consent of the parties with effect on December 31, 2017.
- In relation to the Real Property, decision No. 342/15 of December 10, 2015 was issued, amended by Decision No. 232/16 of November 3, 2016 regarding consent to tree felling and replacement planting.
- The Specification which contains the detailed terms and conditions of the tender is available every day, except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street), upon payment of PLN 14.760,00 PLN (say: fourteen thousand seven hundred and sixty zloty 00/100) gross (with VAT) to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. No additional terms and conditions of tender are anticipated, except for those defined in the present invitation and in the Specification.
- Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street) by March 2nd 2018, 3:00 p.m. The manner of preparing the offer is defined in the Specification.
- The envelopes will be opened at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. on March 5th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manager may invalidate the tender in the event of: a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue the Permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the Real Property. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
- Regarding the Real Property, according to Article 109 paragraph 1 point 1 of the Real Estate Management Act of August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, Item 2147 as amended), Świdnica City has pre-emption right.
- The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSSE “INVEST-PARK” sp. z o.o.: invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Permits/Pending.