THE WALBRZYCH SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
“INVEST – PARK” sp. z o. o. with its seat in Walbrzych
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16
Phone: (+48 74) 664-91-64; fax: (+48 74) 664-91-62
as the Manager of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK”, acting as per commission of the Leszno City and based on the ordinance of the Minister for Economy and Labour dated November 15th, 2004 on tenders and negotiations, as well as on criteria for evaluating the intended business undertakings which are to be commenced by business entities within the area of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK” (Journal of Laws of 2015, Item 2081, as amended)
announces an invitation to a combined tender
aimed at selecting a business entity which will obtain a permit for carrying out a business activity within the area of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” which gives a right to benefit from public aid (“Permit”) and which will acquire a real property, defined in point 2 below (in a framework of sale agreement) where such business activity will be carried out.
- The tender may be participated only by the business entities which intend to conduct a business activity within the area of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK”, based on the Permit, satisfying the terms and conditions set down in the Special Economic Zones Act dated October 20th, 1994 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2017, Item 1010, as amended) and in the Ordinance of the Council of Ministers dated December 10th, 2008 on public aid which is granted to the entrepreneurs operating based on the permit for conducting the business activity within the area of special economic zones (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2015, Item 465) and in accordance with conditions set down in the Concept, defined in point 6.1. of Attachment to the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy dated August 31st, 2009 on establishment of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna “INVEST – PARK” development plan (Journal of Laws No. 158, Item 1253).
- The assets which are subject to the tender includes the real property, not developed, with a surface area of 3,3097 ha, situated in wielkopolskie voivodeship, Leszno City district, Leszno Commune, Leszno City, boundary 306301_1.0005, Zaborowo, consisting of plots no. 93/20 of area 0,4133 ha (RV – arable areas), no. 93/24 of area 2,0983 ha (RV – arable areas with a surface of 2,0804 ha; Lzr-RV – wooded and hedged areas with agricultural use with a surface of 0,0179 ha), no. 93/33 of area 0,7981 ha (RV – arable areas with a surface of 0,7461 ha; Lzr-RV – wooded and hedged areas with agricultural use with a surface of 0,0520 ha), owned by the Leszno City, for which the Land and Mortgage Register Books No. KW PO1L/00049738/7, maintains the District Court in Leszno (VIth Department of Land and Mortgage Register Books), located in the Leszno Subzone of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK”, („Real Property”).
- Some parts of the plots no. 93/23; 93/24, 93/20, map sheet 131; 133 have been leased for a period from day 07.12.2017 to day 30.04.2018 for the purpose of storing aggregate, railway sleepers and rails.
- The Real Property is located on the area of cultivated filtration and irrigation fields of sewage treatment plant in Leszno.
- Before starting with developing of the Real Property the buyer is obliged on their own and at their own expense to run geotechnical researches of the areas for determination of the land type and of the degree of compaction occurring in the ground of the designed foundations of the building.
- The Buyer of the Real Property is obliged to end of the developing, which is the raw closed building within four years. In case not-developing of the Real Property The Mayor of the Leszno City reserves the right to buy back the Real Property within five years from the date of conclusion of a notary contract under the condition to pay back the purchasing price set in the contract. The Buyer will be obliged to transfer ownership back to Leszno City and to incur the costs for transferring this ownership. This right for buying back will be disclosed in the Land and Mortgage Register Books of the sold Real Property.
- Initial price for the Real Property is specified in amount of 2.273.000,00 PLN (say: two million two hundred seventy three thousand zlotys 00/100). This is a net price. The offered purchase price of the Real Property must be higher than the starting price by the amount not lower than 1.000,00 PLN (say: one thousand zlotys 00/100) net price. The VAT will be added to the purchase price. The final price will be determined during the tender.
- The condition to participate in the tender is purchase of the “Specification of Material Terms and Conditions of the Combined Tender No. 500” (“Specification”) from the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o. o. and payment of the tender deposit.
- The tender deposit in money amounts 10% of the initial net price for the Real Property, i.e. 227.300,00 PLN (say: two hundred twenty seven thousand and three hundred zlotys 00/100), must be paid by May 22nd, 2018 to the following bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp z o.o. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
- Pursuant to the local spatial development plan of area near Okrężna and Alei Konstytucji 3 Maja as well as PKP tracks, approved by the Resolution no. XLI/501/2006 of Leszno City Council of October 26th 2006 the Real Estate is located in the area marked with symbol 20U/P, with basic designation: service activities, production buildings, warehouses and stores.
- The business undertakings which are to be commenced within the area of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone ”INVEST – PARK” and which will be defined in offers are subject to assessment based on the criteria defined in § 11 of the Ordinance of the Minister for the Economy and Labour dated November 15th, 2004 on tenders and negotiations, as well as on criteria for evaluating the intended business undertakings which are to be commenced by business entities within the area of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK” (Journal of Laws No. 2015, Item 2081, as amended).
- The Specification which contains the detailed terms and conditions of the tender is available everyday, except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o., upon payment of PLN 14.760,00 PLN gross (say: fourteen thousand seven hundred sixty zlotys 00/100) gross (including VAT) to the following bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych.
- No additional terms and conditions of tender are anticipated, except for those defined in the present invitation and in the Specification.
- Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (58-306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16) by May 22nd, 2018, till 3:00 p.m. The manner of preparing the offer is defined in the Specification.
- The envelopes will be opened at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. on May 28th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- In case the entrepreneur determined during the tender as the purchaser of the Real Property will not pay the purchase price for the Real Property within the time limit specified in the Specification or will not enter into a conditional sale agreement of the Real Property and/or into a ownership right transfer agreement of the Real Property at the agreed place and date without proper justification, the organizer of the tender may withdraw from entering into the agreement and the paid tender deposit will not be returned.
- The participant of the tender may appeal the actions connected with the proceeding of the tender – in the mode set down in § 11 of the Ordinance of the Council of Ministers dated September 14th, 2004 on methods and procedures of conducting tenders and negotiations for sale of the real properties (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2014, Item 1490).
- The WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. Manager or the President of the Leszno City may close the tender without choosing of any offer or they may cancel the announced tender only in case of some important reasons; in this case proper information will be given to the public information with indication of the reason of tender’s cancellation. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manager may invalidate the tender in the event of: a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue the Permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the Real Property. The WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
- Regarding the Real Property the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK” Sp. z o.o. has a pre-emption right, according to article 8 item 2 of the special economic zones Act dated October 20th, 1994 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2017, Item 1010, as amended). The pre-emption right can be executed within one month from the date of notification about concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the Real Property.
- The persons who are described in article 34 item 1 point 1 and point 2 of the Act dated August 21st, 1997 on management of real properties (consolidated text of 2016, Item 2147) have priority right for purchase of the Real Property based on article 34 item 1 point 1 and point 2 of this Act, under condition they submitted application in this matter within 6 weeks from the date of posting of the list and made a statement that consent to the price specified in the list.
- The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” sp. z o.o.: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Permits – Pending.