WAŁBRZYSKA SPECJALNA STREFA EKONOMICZNA
“INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wałbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, ul. Uczniowska 16,
Phone: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 64; fax.: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 62
as Manager of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna “INVEST – PARK”
announces an invitation to a written limited tender
aimed at selecting a business entity which will acquire a real property, defined in point 2 below (in a framework of sale agreement), where such business activity will be carried out.
- The tender may be participated only by the business entities which intend to conduct a business activity within the area of real property in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy dated August 31st, 2009 concerning settlement of the development plan of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna INVEST-PARK (Journal of Laws No. 158, item 1253).
- The assets which are subject to the tender include the not developed real property with total surface area of 8,0188 ha, situated in dolnosląskie voivodeship, oławski district, Oława Commune, Godzikowice village, boundary
No. 021504_2.0007 Godzikowice, map sheet 2, within the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” in the Oława Subzone, owned by the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. o.o., consisting of plot No. 472/49 (arable land: RIVb and RV), for which the District Court in Wrocław, Vth Department of Lands Registers maintains the Land and Mortgage Register Book No. WR1O/00052833/1 (“Real Property”).
- Initial sale price of the Real Property is specified in amount of 4,009,400.00 PLN (say: four millions nine thousand four hundred zloty and 00/100). The price is net price.
- The condition to participate in the tender is purchase of the “Specification of Material Terms and Conditions of the Tender No. 525″ (“Specification”) from the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. and payment of the tender deposit.
- The tender deposit in money amounts to 10% of the initial net price for the Real Property, i.e. 400,940.00 PLN (say: four hundred thousand nine hundred and forty zloty and 00/100), must be paid by July 26th, 2018 3:30 p.m. to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp z o.o. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
- According to the local spatial development plan area situated within the village Godzikowice, approved by Resolution No. XLII/404/2006 of the Commune Council in Oława dated April 28th,2006 and amended by Resolution No. XLVIII/316/2009 of the Commune Council in Olawa dated November 27th, 2009 the Real Property is located in an area with the primary purpose of economic activities areas (the area marked A.1.AG / U).
- The Specification which contains the detailed terms and conditions of the tender is available every day, except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street), upon payment of PLN 9,840.00 PLN (say: nine thousand eight hundred and forty zloty and 00/100) gross (with VAT) to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Walbrzych. No additional terms and conditions of tender are anticipated, except for those defined in the present invitation and in the Specification.
- Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street) by July, 26th, 2018, 3:30 p.m. The manner of preparing the offer is defined in the Specification.
- The envelopes will be opened at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. on July, 27th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manager may invalidate the tender in the event of: a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the Real Property. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
- Regarding the Real Property, according to Article 109 paragraph 1 point 1 of the Real Estate Management Act of August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2018, Item 121 as amended), Olawa Commune City has pre-emption right.
- The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSSE “INVEST-PARK” sp. z o.o.: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Permits/Pending.