WAŁBRZYSKA SPECJALNA STREFA EKONOMICZNA
“INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wałbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, ul. Uczniowska 16,
Phone: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 64; fax.: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 62
as Manager of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna “INVEST – PARK”
announces an invitation to a written limited tender aimed at selecting a business entity which will acquire a real property, defined in point 2 below (in a framework of sale agreement), where such business activity will be carried out.
- The tender may be participated only by the business entities which intend to conduct a business activity within the area of real property in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy dated August 31st, 2009 concerning settlement of the development plan of the Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna INVEST-PARK (Journal of Laws No. 158, item 1253), who will demonstrate their intention to conduct business in accordance with the requirements of the “Specification of essential terms of the tender No. 529 (” Specification “).
- The assets which are subject to the tender include the undeveloped real property with total surface area of 72.0271 ha, situated in opolskie voivodship, nyski district, Nysa Commune, within the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” in the Nysa Subzone, owned by the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. o. o., consisting of plots:
– No. 355/9 (arable lands RIVa – 10,3479 ha, RIVb – 13,8383 ha, RV – 6,4608 ha, dr – 0,0777 ha), with area of 30,7247 ha, boundary 160705_5.0004, Goświnowice, map sheet 3, Land and Mortgage Register Book No. OP1N/00044453/4,
– No. 464/20 (arable lands RIIIa – 6,8862 ha, RIIIb – 10,7863 ha, RIVa – 5,6370 ha, RIVb – 14,1224 ha, RV – 2,3132 ha,
dr – 0,6419 ha) with area of 40,3870 ha, boundary 160705_5.0018, Radzikowice, map sheet 1, Land and Mortgage Register Book No. OP1N/00044455/8,
– No. 464/22 (arable lands RIIIa – 0,3218 ha, RIVb – 0,4950 ha, dr – 0,0986 ha), with area of 0,9154 ha, boundary 160705_5.0018, Radzikowice,
called hereafter „Real Property”.
- On the opening date of the proceedings, in the Land and Mortgage Registers indicated in point 2 above, the State Treasury – Agricultural Property Agency is disclosed as the owner of the Real Property.
- On November 27th, 2018 to the Land and Mortgage Register Department at the District Court in Nysa was submitted an application for exclusion the plots comprising the Real Property from the existing land and mortgage registers
and establishing a new land and mortgage register for the Real Property and in established register and in the assumed land and mortgage register to enter the ownership right for the benefit of the Manager.
A note about the application is disclosed:
a. In section I – O of the land and mortgage register No. OP1N / 00044453/4 under the number DZ. KW. / OP1N /
b. In section I – O of the land and mortgage register No. OP1N / 00044455/8 under the number DZ. KW. / OP1N /
- The opening bid price of the Real Property is specified in amount of 26,708,747.36 PLN (say: twenty six million seven hundred and eight thousand seven hundred and forty seven zloty and 36/100). The price is net price. VAT will be added to the price at the rate applicable on the date of payment of the price.
- The condition to participate in the tender is purchase of the Specification from the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. and payment of the tender deposit.
- The tender deposit in money amounts to 10% of the opening bid price for the Real Property, i.e. 2,670,874.74 PLN (say: two million six hundred and seventy thousand eight hundred and seventy four zloty and 74/100), must be paid by January 10th, 2019 to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych. The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp z o.o. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
- According to the local spatial development plan in the Nysa commune in the region of the villages of Radzikowice and Goświnowice for the area to be covered by the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone (Resolution No. VIII / 127/11 of the City Council in Nysa of May 26, 2011. – Journal of Laws of Opolskie Voivodship from July 6, 2011 No. 72 item 918), in force along with the change passed by the City Council in Nysa Resolution No. L / 747/18 of April 24, 2018 announced in Journal of Laws of Opolskie Voivodship item 1527 of May 16, 2018, the Real Property is located in the area marked with the symbol 5P / EE / – areas of production facilities and equipment, industry, warehouses and storages, areas of power engineering technical infrastructure – transformer stations.
- According to the project of the construction of communal roads together with the drainage and lighting systems in the area of the special economic zone, it is planned to construct exits for the municipal road to the Real Property area and slopes from the municipal roads.
- There is an archaeological station No. 29 located on plot No. 464/20. On the other plots comprising the Real Property, there are no archaeological sites included in the voivodship register of archaeological sites or other objects entered in the register of monuments of the Opolskie Voivodeship.
- The Real Property is not covered by the simplified forest management plan and is not covered by the decision of the Startost of nyski poviat issued on the basis of the State Forests Inventory of State Forests not being owned by the State Treasury developed for the Nysa Commune for the years 2009-2018.
- The Specification which contains the detailed terms and conditions of the tender is available every day, except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o. o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street), upon payment of PLN 9,840.00 PLN (say: nine thousand eight hundred and forty zloty and 00/100) gross (with VAT) to the following bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o.: No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138 in PKO BP S.A. O/Walbrzych. No additional terms and conditions of tender are anticipated, except for those defined in the present invitation and in the Specification.
- Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. (Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 street) by January 11th, 2019, 9:00 a.m. The manner of preparing the offer is defined in the Specification.
- The envelopes will be opened at the seat of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp. z o.o. on January 11th , 2019, 10:00 a.m.
- The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manager may invalidate the tender in the event of: a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the Real Property. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
- Regarding the Real Property the pre-emption right is entitled to Nysa Commune, according to Article 109 (1) point 1 of the Real Estate Management Act of August 21st, 1997 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, Item 121 as amended) and National Center for Agricultural Support (Agricultural Property Agency) its right under Article 29 item 4 of Act of 19 October 1991 on Management of Agricultural Real Estates owned by State Treasure (consolidated text Journal of Law of 2018, Item 91).
- The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSSE “INVEST-PARK” sp. z o.o.: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Permits/Pending.