WALBRZYCH SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
“INVEST-PARK” Ltd with its seat in Wałbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 Street,
Phone: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 64; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
as Manager of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK”
announces an invitation to an unlimited written tender
aimed at selecting a business entity which will acquire a real property, defined in point 1 below (in a framework of sale agreement).
1. The real property covered by the tender includes an undeveloped property with a total area of 0.8001 ha, located in the Wielkopolskie Voivodship, Wrzesiński poviat, Września Municipality, precinct 303005_5.0302, Białężyce, sheet map 2, in the Września Subzone of Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK”, owned by the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd, for which the District Court in Września, IVth Department of Land and Mortgage Registers keeps a land and mortgage register PO1F/00044188/5, hereinafter referred to as the “Real Property”.
2. The opening bid price for the Real Property has been specified in the amount of PLN 770,000.00 (say: seven hundred seventy thousand zlotys and 00/100). The price is a net price. VAT will be added to the price at the rate applicable on the date of payment of the price.
3. The condition to participate in the tender is a purchase from WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd Specification No. 531 and payment of the tender deposit.
4. The tender deposit in cash amounts to 10% of the opening bid price of the Real Property, i.e. PLN 77,000,00 (say: seventy seven thousand zlotys and 00/100) must be paid by July 31st, 2019 to the bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych No. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138. The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
5. According to the local spatial development plan approved by Resolution of City Council in Września No. XXXIII/403/2014 of June 10th, 2014, Real Property is located in area marked with symbol PU – industrial-services areas.
6. Real Property has access to a public municipal road located in northern-western part of Września Economic Activity Zone (WSAG), which course was determined by Resolution of City Council of Września No. XV/215/2016 of February 26th, 2016.
7. The Real Property is not covered by the simplified forest management plan, according to Article 19, Section 3 of the Forests Act of September 28th, 1991 (Journal of Laws of 2018, Item 2129 as amended).
8. The Real Property is not located in the area covered by revitalization and it is not located in the area of Special Revitalization Zone, according to the Revitalization Act of October 9th, 2015 (Journal of Laws of 2018, Item 1398 as amended).
9. The Real Property is free of any water devices – is partly covered by drainage system and it is not covered by flowing waters, according to the Water Law Act of July 20th, 2017 (Journal of Laws of 2017, Item 1566 as amended).
10. The Specification, which contains the detailed conditions of the tender, can be obtained every day – except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays – between 8:15-15:30 at the seat of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd (58-306 Wałbrzych, 16 Uczniowska Street), after payment of PLN 12,300.00 (in words: twelve thousand three hundred zlotys 00/100), gross (VAT included) – to the bank account of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd PKO BP S.A. O / Wałbrzych nr 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138. No. additional tender conditions are anticipated, except for those described in this invitation and in the Specification.
11. Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd (58-306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 Street) by August 1st, 2019 until 9:00. The manner of preparing offers is defined in the Specification.
12. The offers will be opened at the seat of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd on August 1st, 2019 at 10:00.
13. The WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Manager may cancel the tender, complete the tender with negative result, close the tender without selecting of the offer or invalidate the tender. The WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
14. Regarding the Real Property the pre-emption right is entitled to Września Municipality, according to Article 109 (1) point 1 of the Real Estate Management Act of August 21st, 1997 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, Item 121 as amended.
15. The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Pending tenders.