WALBRZYCH SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
“INVEST – PARK” Ltd with its seat in Wałbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 Street,
Phone: (+48 74) 664 – 91 – 64; e-mail: email@example.com
as Manager of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK”
announces an invitation to a unlimited written tender
aimed at selecting a business entity which will acquire a real property, defined in point 1 below (in a framework of sale agreement).
1. The real property covered by the tender includes an undeveloped property with a total area of 1.3565 ha, located in the Dolnośląskie Voivodship, poviat of Wałbrzych, City of Wałbrzych, precinct No. 0010, Poniatów No. 10, sheet map 3, in the Wałbrzych Subzone of Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST – PARK”, owned by the WSSE “INVEST-PARK “Ltd, for which the District Court in Wałbrzych VII Department of Land and Mortgage Registers keeps a land and mortgage register No. SW1W / 00052909/0, consisting of plots of land:
– No. 120 (Bp – urbanized areas not built-up or under construction) with an area of 0.4743 ha,
– No. 121 (Bp – urban areas not built-up or under construction) with an area of 0.6106 ha,
– No. 90/9 (Bp – urban areas not built-up or under construction) with an area of 0.1453 ha,
– No. 88/13 (Bp – urban areas not built-up or under construction) with an area of 0.0041 ha,
– No. 90/8 (Bp – urban areas not built-up or under construction) with an area of 0.0145 ha,
– No. 91/4 (Bp – urban areas not built-up or under construction) with an area of 0.1077 ha,
together with a share of 22.88% in plot No. 122 with an area of 0.1688 ha, which is an internal road, providing access to plots No. 118, No. 119, No. 120 and No. 121, hereinafter referred to as the “Real Property”.
2. The opening bid price for the Real Property has been specified in the amount of PLN 1,104,000.00 (say: one million one hundred and four thousand zloty and 00/100). The price is a net price. VAT will be added to the price at the rate applicable on the date of payment of the price.
3. The condition to participate in the tender is a purchase from WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” Ltd Specification No. 530 and payment of the tender deposit.
4. The tender deposit in cash amounts to 10% of the opening bid price of the Real Property, i.e. PLN 110,400,00 (say: one hundred and ten thousand four hundred zlotys and 00/100) must be paid by July 16, 2019 to the bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Ltd PKO BP S.A. O / Wałbrzych nr 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138. The day of payment of the tender deposit shall be the day on which the tender deposit is accounted against bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” sp z o.o. The copy of the proof of payment of the tender deposit must be attached to the offer.
5. According to the local spatial development plan approved by Resolution No. III/15/10 City Council in Wałbrzych of December 16, 2010 amendment by Resolution No. LXI / 758/18 of City Council in Wałbrzych of September 27, 2018, plots No,. 120, No. 121, No.122 are located in area marked with symbol 4PP – areas of industrial and storage building, while plots No. 90/9, No. 91/4, No. 88/13, No. 90/8 are located in the area marked with symbol 3Z – green areas.
6. The access to a public road, i.e. Uczniowska street (plot No. 4/9) can be provided through a plot No. 122, constituting an internal road, and then indirectly by establishing a road easement with respect to the lot marked as No. 102/19 and further through a communal internal road without a given name, arranged, among others in plots 102/5, 9/13 and 4/6.
7. The Real Property is not covered by the simplified forest management plan, nor was a decision regarding forest management tasks issued in relation to it.
8. The Real Property is not located in the area covered by revitalization.
9. The Real Property is not covered by inland standing or flowing waters.
10. The Specification, which contains the detailed conditions of the tender, can be obtained every day – except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays – between 8:15-15:30 at the headquarter of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Ltd (58-306 Wałbrzych, 16 Uczniowska St.), after payment of PLN 12,300.00 (in words: twelve thousand three hundred zlotys 00/100), gross (VAT included) – to the bank account of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Ltd PKO BP S.A. O / Wałbrzych nr 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138. No additional tender conditions are anticipated, except for those described in this invitation and in the Specification.
11. Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at the seat of the WSEZ “INVEST – PARK” Ltd (58-306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 Street) by July 18, 2019 until 9:00. The manner of preparing offers is defined in the Specification.
12. The offers will be opened at the headquarters of the WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Ltd on July 18,2019 at 10:00.
13. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manager may invalidate the tender in the event of: a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and the tender procedure has a defect that will affect the result of the tender or which will make it impossible to conclude a valid real estate sale agreement which makes it impossible to conclude a valid sale agreement of the Real Property. The WSSE “INVEST – PARK” Manger will inform all offerors at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
14. Regarding the Real Property the pre-emption right is entitled to City of Walbrzych, according to Article 109 (1) point 1 of the Real Estate Management Act of August 21st, 1997 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, Item 121 as amended). The pre-emption right may be exercised within one month from the date of notification on the conclusion of a conditional sale agreement of the Real Property.
15. The content of the following invitation in Polish and English version is published on the web side of the WSSE “INVEST-PARK” sp. z o.o.: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Tenders/Pending tenders.