WALBRZYCH SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
“INVEST-PARK” Ltd with its seat in Wałbrzych,
58 – 306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 Street,
Phone: (+48 74) 664-91-64; e-mail:
as Manager of the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK”
announces an invitation to a limited written tender
aimed at selecting an entrepreneur who will acquire a real property, defined in point 2 below (in a framework of sale agreement).
1. The tender is limited only to entrepreneurs intending to conduct on real property production or service activities, allowed by provisions of local spatial development plan mentioned in point 6 below.
2. The real property covered by tender includes an undeveloped property with a total area of 2,6435 ha, consisting of plot no. 4/2 (arable land RIIIa, RIIIb, RIVa) with area of 1,6105 ha and plot no. 4/4 (arable land RIIIb) with area of 1,0330 ha, located in Wielkopolskie Voivodship, Wrzesiński Poviat, Września Commune, registration unit Września, precinct 303005_5.0306, CHOCICZA MAŁA, in Chocicza Mała, in Września Subzone of Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK”, owned by WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd, for which District Court in Września IVth Department of Land and Mortgage Registers keeps a land and mortgage register No. PO1F/00044181/6, hereinafter referred to as “Real Property”.
3. Opening bid price for Real Property has been specified in amount of PLN 2,500,000.00 (say: two million five hundred thousand zlotys and 00/100). The price is a net price. VAT will be added to price at rate applicable on date of payment of price.
4. Condition to participate in tender is a purchase from WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd Specification No. 548 and payment of tender deposit.
5. Tender deposit amounts to 10% of opening bid price of Real Property, i.e. PLN 250,000.00 (say: two hundred and fifty thousand zlotys and 00/100) must be paid by July 19th, 2021 to bank account of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych no. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138. Day of payment of tender deposit shall be day on which tender deposit is accounted against bank account of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd. Proof copy payment of tender deposit must be attached to offer.
6. According to local spatial development plan of Chocicza Wielka, Chocicza Mała, Białężyce, Grzymysławice, approved by Resolution of City Council in Września No. XXXIII/403/2014 of June 10th, 2014. Real Property is located in area marked with symbol PU: production and service areas.
7. Real Property has direct access to public road no. 2931P.
8. In section III of land and mortgage register kept for Real Property, there is an entry concerning a limited property right related to another real estate, i.e. land easement including right to pass and drive through all plots of land, no. 4/11 and 4/13, in order to reach and reaching a public road (Rep. No. 494137/21).
9. Real Property estate is not covered by simplified forest management plan or decision referred to in Art. 19 paragraph 3 of Forest Act of September 28th, 1991 (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1463, as amended).
10. Real Property is not located in area covered by revitalization and is not located in Special Revitalization Zone, referred to in Act of October 9th, 2015 on revitalization (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2021, item 485).
11. Real Property is not covered with inland stagnant waters within meaning of Water Law Act of July 20th, 2017 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2021, item 624). Plots no. 4/2 and 4/4, Chocicza Mała in Września Commune are completely drained.
12. Real Property estate is agricultural and is protected under law. Implementation of investment on Real Property in question requires administrative procedure of excluding land from agricultural production before obtaining building permit and is associated with payment of related fee.
13. Specification, which contains detailed conditions of tender, can be obtained every day – except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays – between 8:00-15:00 at seat of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd (58-306 Wałbrzych, 16 Uczniowska Street), after payment of PLN 12,300.00 (in words: twelve thousand three hundred zlotys and 00/100), gross (VAT included) – to bank account of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd PKO BP S.A. O/Wałbrzych no. 23 1020 5095 0000 5202 0007 4138. No additional tender conditions are anticipated, except for those described in this invitation and in specification.
14. Written offers should be submitted in closed envelopes at seat of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd (58-306 Wałbrzych, Uczniowska 16 Street) by July 20th, 2021 until 9:00 a.m. Manner of preparing offers is defined in Specification No. 548.
15. Offers will be opened at seat of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd on July 20th, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
16. WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Manager may cancel tender, complete tender with negative result, close tender without selecting of offer or invalidate tender. WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Manger will inform all offerors at same time, in writing, about invalidation of procedure, giving factual and legal reasons therefore.
17. Regarding Real Property pre-emption right is entitled to Września Commune, according to Article 109 (1) point 1 of Real Estate Management Act of August 21st, 1997 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2020, Item 1990 as amended).
18. Following may not participate in tender as:
a) members of management board of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd and its supervisory board,
b) economic entity conducting tender and members of its authorities and supervisory board,
c) persons entrusted with carrying out activities related to tender,
d) spouse, children, parents and siblings of person referred to in items a-c,
e) persons who remain with person referred to in items a-c in such a legal or actual relationship that they can this raises reasonable doubts as to impartiality of bidder or auctioneer.
19. Content of following invitation in Polish and English version is published on web side of WSEZ “INVEST-PARK” Ltd: www.invest-park.com.pl in section Announcements – Tenders / Orders.