The procedure of applying for a Permit to operate on the territory of WSEZ:
- The contact with a consultant from the Investor’s Service Department (Polish: DOI) – e-mail: , phone numbers: +48 74 664 91 71 or +48 74 664 91 79 – who will answer all questions related to the conditions of investing in Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone and who will prepare a proposal of investment land based on the entrepreneur’s needs. The listings of lands included in the Zone are also available on www.mapa.invest-park.com.pl
- Apply by submitting the Intention Letter that describes the basic parameters of the investment.
Download an example of an intention letter
- Signing of a deposit agreement
- The publishing in national press and on WSEZ’s website of an invitation to take part in the tender or negotiations which are to select an investor which will be granted a permit to operate in WSEZ and (in the situation of joint tender) will obtain the right to the real estate.
- The Investor’s purchasing of the Specification of essential tender or negotiation conditions (Specification). It is a document which amongst others states the requirements regarding: preparing the offer which will be evaluated during the tender or negotiations, the control conditions, payments for administrative activities etc.
- The Investor’s submitting of an offer prepared according to the Specification’s requirements and in the deadline stated in the tender/negotiations invitation.
- Conducting of the joint tender or negotiations in WSEZ headquarters. Choosing of an investor or annulment of the tender/negotiations if the offer does not meet the requirements stated in the Specification.
- Granting the permit to operate on the territory of WSEZ after confirming the tender’s/negotiation’s result by WSEZ’s statute organs.
- In case of combined tender – purchasing of real estate by the investor.
|NAME OF THE ACTIVITY||RESPONSIBLE ENTITY||DURATION|
|The Presentation of WSEZ investment offer||WSEZ||1 day|
|Negotiations of conditions of purchasing real estate (choosing a location by the investor)||WSEZ/Investor||As needed|
|Signing the deposit agreement||WSEZ/Investor||1 day|
|Deposit payment||Investor||5 days|
|Announcing the tender or negotiations||WSEZ||1 day|
|Purchasing of the Specification of essential combined tender or negotiations conditions; tender guarantee payment, submitting the offer||Investor||At least 21 days|
|Opening of the offers and the work of tender/negotiation commission||WSEZ||1 day|
|Confirming the results of the tender/negotiations by WSEZ’s Board||WSEZ||2 days|
|Confirming the results of the tender/negotiations by WSEZ’s Supervisory Board||WSEZ||7 days|
|Information about the tender/negotiations outcome||WSEZ||1 day|
|Granting the permit to operate in WSEZ||WSEZ||1 day|
|Selling of the real estate||WSEZ/Investor||10 days|